APA Sports & Exercise Physiotherapist
I am a Balmain local and member of Concord triathlon club. I love spending time outdoors in the snow, ocean and mountains.
I have completed my Masters in Sports Physio and also work for the Manly Marlins Rugby Club in the Shute Shield rugby competition which involves managing acute sporting injuries and optimising sporting performance.
In the clinic I have an interest in managing tendon injuries and offer biomechanical assessments, such as running gait analysis, to determine underlying causes to an injury. I am also experienced in post operative management and casting.
If you have any health matters you would like to discuss, please feel free to contact me on email@example.com
As a Physio, I have been privileged to work for:
- Manly Marlins Rugby Club Head Physio (2022 – Current)
- NSW Youth Rugby Sevens Team Physio (2018)
- Manly Warringah Netball Physio (2018)
- East Coast Eagles NEAFL Team Physio (2012-2015)
- NSW Rugby Union Junior Gold Cup (2012)
- Football NSW U14 Team Trainer (2007-2009)
- Masters Sports Physiotherapy (2021)
- Sports Physiotherapy Level 3 (2020)
- Masters of Physiotherapy (2008)
- Bachelor of Human Movement Science (2006)
Membership of Professional Associations
- Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA)
- Sports Physiotherapy Association (SPA)
- Australian Strength and Conditioning Association (ASCA)