Born and raised in Sydney and currently living in Balmain. I grew up playing cricket and soccer, but these days when not in clinic, I can be found swimming, surfing or climbing up the side of a mountain. I also enjoy getting to the snow and completing the occasional triathlon, in my spare time.
I enjoy treating all areas of the body but have an interest in acute injury rehabilitation and load management injuries, such as tendons.
I am currently undertaking a Masters in Sports Physiotherapy at La Trobe University and have experience in fibreglass casting, EXOS braces and thermoplastic splints.
If you have any health matters you would like to discuss, please feel free to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Physio, I have been privileged to work for:
- NSW Youth Rugby Sevens Team Physio (2018)
- Manly Warringah Netball Physio (2018)
- East Coast Eagles NEAFL Team Physio (2012-2015)
- NSW Rugby Union Junior Gold Cup (2012)
- Football NSW U14 Team Trainer (2007-2009)
- Masters Sports Physiotherapy (current)
- Masters of Physiotherapy (2008)
- Bachelor of Human Movement Science (2006)
Membership of Professional Associations
- Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA)
- Sports Physiotherapy Association (SPA)
- Australian Strength and Conditioning Association (ASCA)