We are always looking for quality practitioners in their area of expertise.
Do you possess the following?
Positions available now are:
Accredited Exercise Physiologist (immediate start available)
Balmain Sports Medicine is a multi-disciplinary sports medicine clinic based on Victoria Rd in Rozelle, complete with Physiotherapy, Sports Medicine, Orthopaedics, Pilates, Podiatry, Massage, Acupuncture, Exercise Physiology, Hands Therapy, Women’s Health, Dietetics & Psychology. We are OPEN 7 days a week to service our local & wider Sydney community.
We have a purpose-built rehab gym on site, as well as a separate Pilates studio which can be used to serve your patients health and fitness needs.
You will be our Exercise Physiologist and will manage our Exercise Physiology caseload of patients with various levels of health and fitness, which have been referred to you from our team of allied health & medical professionals, our associated sporting clubs and referring specialists and local GP’s.
The role is yours to grow and develop over the coming years as we expand our Exercise Physiology service. You will have a full support from our clinical & administrative teams, as well as access to our extensive professional development program, including regular in-services.
You will be working closely with our experienced physiotherapy team and wider allied health practitioners to help you achieve best outcomes with your clients.
Your caseload will include:
- Private patients – 1-1 sessions in our private consult rooms and our rehab gym
- Workers compensation patients – as they return to full pre-injury duties
- DVA patients
- Medicare patients referred by our local GP’s with Enhanced Primary Care plans.
- Group classes for health and fitness, strength, balance & mobility
- Designing new programs to optimise health & fitness, strength and performance
- Accredited Exercise Physiology with a Bachelor in Exercise Physiology, or Masters in Clinical Exercise Physiology.
- Registered and Accredited with ESSA
Additional qualifications and accreditations in Exercise Science is also desired.
It is imperative that you have excellent verbal & written communication, be a fast learner, have good time management skills, be willing to build rapport with clients & staff, be willing to work alone but also as part of a wider team environment and have a proactive / can-do attitude.
Applicants should send their cover letter and resume to Principal Physiotherapist Craig Gregory via email email@example.com
Are you an enthusiastic and passionate Sports / Remedial Massage Therapist? If so, then apply to join our team! There are a number of sessions / days available during the week (2pm – 8pm) and on weekends (Sat / Sun: 8am – 5pm) to work in a busy practice, learn from other professions and establish your own client base. All applicants must have:
- excellent communication & positive ‘can do’ attitude
- be health fund registered
- able to work unsupervised
- great time management skills
If you are a suitable candidate, email your resume to our Principal Physiotherapist, marked Attention Craig Gregory