We are always looking for quality practitioners in their area of expertise.
Do you possess the following?
Positions available now are:
FULL-TIME PHYSIOTHERAPIST (immediate start available)
Balmain Sports Medicine is Hiring – A great opportunity exists for an enthusiastic Physiotherapist to join our experienced multi-disciplinary Sports Medicine practice in the Inner West of Sydney.
Our practice consists of APA-titled Sports Physiotherapists, Podiatrists, Pilates, Massage therapy, Lymphoedema management, Orthopaedic Surgeons, Sports Physicians, Sports Dietitian, Women’s & Men’s Health, Hands Therapy, Acupuncture and Exercise Physiology.
The applicant must have excellent assessment and communication skills and have a sound musculo-skeletal background (manual therapy / exercise prescription). If the applicant has added Pilates training & experience or has an interest in sports coverage, this would also be beneficial.
The practice has an extensive ongoing internal continuing education program, as well as hosting a number of seminars & courses from well-known Australian & International presenters. The annual salary and external education expenses would be negotiable for the successful applicant.
New Graduates are welcome to apply and the position is available to start ASAP.
Feel free to have a look at our website www.balmainsportsmed.com.au for more information on our practice.
If interested, please submit your cover letter and CV to Principal Physio James Sutherland at email@example.com
We are seeking an experienced & enthusiastic individual who would like a career with us in the Sports Medicine industry to start ASAP.
We are an established Sports Medicine practice located on Victoria Rd, Rozelle and we’re looking for a motivated full-time receptionist to join our expanding team.
The practice is open 7 days a week, however our full-time role will only require you to work Monday – Friday.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Managing all incoming calls
- Managing all patient bookings / practitioner’s diaries
- Opening & closing the practice
- Supervising casual staff
- Receipting (including Hicaps)
- Formatting & sending letters
- Communicating between our management, administration, and practitioner teams
- Full-time Rotation tasks which include but not limited to ordering admin & medical supplies, exporting reports & statistics, creating & designing newsletters, course set up etc.
- 2+ years’ experience within an allied health / medical practice is preferred but not essential
- Experience with a medical database software is desirable
- Dictation / Typing experience
- Committed to excellent client care
- Ability to remain calm whilst busy / under pressure
- Friendly customer service
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- High level of computer literacy
- Able to prioritise, solve problems & multi-task
- Able to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Flexibility to work early mornings or late evening shifts
We offer an amazing opportunity to be a valued member of a growing allied health practice.
Your application will only be accepted if you; submit your cover letter & resume via email only to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject = ‘Application – First Name Last Name’.
Applicants will only be contacted if shortlisted for an interview.
Are you an enthusiastic and passionate Sports / Remedial Massage Therapist? If so, then apply to join our team! There are a number of sessions / days available during the week (2pm – 8pm) and on weekends (Sat / Sun: 8am – 5pm) to work in a busy practice, learn from other professions and establish your own client base. All applicants must have: