APA SPORTS PHYSIOTHERAPIST PRACTICE PRINCIPAL
After years of being a frustrated cricketer, I have turned to coaching my son’s cricket team on a Saturday morning. A delighted Dragons supporter and have finally seen them win a flag several years ago, but like all Dragons fans, I hope for continued success every year!
My special interests include rugby union and cricket, and I tend to specialise in the treatment of all lower limb injuries.
Please email me should you have any health matters that you would like to discuss at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a physiotherapist I have been privileged to work for:
- Balmain Rugby Union Club (current)
- Oxfam Trailwalkers
- Sydney University Rugby Union Club
- Old Ignatians Rugby Union
- Riverview Australian Rules Football Club
- Hawkesbury Canoe Classic
Degree / Qualifications
- Masters Sports Physiotherapy (2010)
- Bach Applied Science (Physiotherapy) (1999)
- Level 1, 2 & 3 APA Sports Physiotherapy
Membership of Professional Associations
- Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Sports Physiotherapy Association
- Sports Medicine Australia