APA SPORTS PHYSIOTHERAPIST OLYMPIC TEAM PHYSIOTHERAPIST
I am a full time firefighter as well as a sports physiotherapist. Despite such a diversity I believe the two jobs complement each other. Both professions require specific problem solving that are typically novel and require a deeper understanding of the context in which they are present.
My special interests include the strengthening and conditioning of the warped psychological and physiological needs of elite athletes.
Please email me should you have any health matters that you would like to discuss at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a physiotherapist I have been privileged to work for:
- Australian Kayak team (Olympics, 2004, 2008 & 2012)
Degree / Qualifications
- Masters Sports Physiotherapy (2005)
- Bach Applied Science (Physiotherapy) (1998)
- Bach Sports Science (1995)
Membership of Professional Associations
- Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Sports Physiotherapy Association
- Sports Medicine Australia