SHOULDER / ELBOW ORTHOPAEDIC SURGEON
I enjoy playing some golf when I can or whenever I am allowed out! On the weekends I enjoy having some good food and a glass of red wine with family and friends!
Please email me if you have any health issues you would like to discuss at email@example.com.
I am currently consulting at Caringbah, Rozelle, Miranda and Sydney CBD. If you would like to organise an appointment please contact my Caringbah location on 02 9525 2055.
- Arthroscopic or Open Surgery techniques
- Rotator Cuff muscle repairs and joint integrity (acromial spurs)
- Shoulder reconstructions (Bankart, SLAP tears) for instability
- Fixation of shoulder and clavicle fractures
- Management of arthritis conditions and/or joint replacements
Degree / Qualifications
- Graduate Diploma in Public Health (Current)
- FRACS Orthopaedic Surgery (2006)
- MBBS Surgery (Hons) (1997)
- Bach Science (Medicine) (1996)
Membership of Professional Associations
- Royal Australasian Collage of Surgeons & Australian Orthopaedic Association
- NSW Medical Board
- ECFMG Certified (USA)