APA MUSCULOSKELETAL PHYSIOTHERAPIST / APPI PILATES EDUCATOR
I can usually be found by water when not at work, whether it be swimming, diving, stand up paddling, or just laying by it, provided the sun is out! I am big on yoga and running, and am attempting to find my creative side, ask me about it! I love nothing more than the freedom of being outdoors.
My special sports interests include running biomechanics and biomechamical analysis of musicians and performance arts. I tend to specialise in the treatment of spinals, reprogramming of dysfunctional movement patterns, complex chronic conditions, pre and post natal women.
Please email me should you have any health matters that you would like to discuss at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a physiotherapist I have been privileged to work for:
- Dulwich Hill FC, St George Saints FC, Rockdale Suns FC
Degree / Qualifications
- Masters in Musculoskeletal Therapy at University of Queensland (2017)
- Level 1 Craniosacral Therapy Upledger (2016)
- TMJ and Cranial Sacral (2014)
- Advanced Thorax (LJ Lee, 2014)
- Sports Thorax (LJ Lee, 2013)
- Sports Pelvis (LJ Lee, 2013)
- The Irritable Hip (Nichole Hamilton, 2011)
- RTUS training of the Transversus Abdominus / Pelvic Floor / Hip (2011)
- Thoracic and Cervical Spine Muscle Energy (Barbara Hungerford, 2011)
- Polestar Pilates International Rehab Series (2010)
- Pelvis and Lumbar Spine Muscle Energy (Barbara Hungerford, 2010)
- Bach Applied Science (Physiotherapy) (2007)
Memberships of Professional Associations
- Australian Physiotherapy Association