My love of sport came at an early age and two of my greatest sporting achievements were competing at a national level for swimming and winning a gymnastics competition in Hawaii.
Since then, I’ve surrounded myself with sport and been fortunate enough to be the massage therapist for many professional sporting teams; The Sydney Kings, GWS Giants AFL & AFLW, GWS Giants Super Netball to name a few.
But massage isn’t just for professional athletes. I’ve found it to be a great tool to relieve lower back pain, pregnancy aches and minimise severity and frequency of headaches. I’m passionate about using massage to treat sinus congestion, plantar fasciitis and wry neck.
Expanding on my professional modalities, I’ve become a Lymphoedema therapist and treat swelling of known and unknown origins in the upper & lower limbs, head and neck, breast and abdomen.
Please email me should you have any health matters that you would like to discuss at email@example.com
- Sports Massage
- Pregnancy Massage
- Rehabilitation Massage for sporting injuries
- Remedial Massage for everyday aches and pains
- Deep Connective Tissue Massage
- Soft Tissue & Myofascial Releases
Combined Decongestive Therapy
- Multilayered bandaging
- Manual lymphatic drainage
- Compression garment prescription
- General advice for skin care and exercise specific to lymphoedema
- Lymphatic Taping
- Diploma of Remedial Massage (2014)
- Basic Manual Lymphatic Drainage Dr Vodder Technique (2017)
- Therapy 1 Manual Lymphatic Drainage Dr Vodder Technique (2018)
- Casley-Smith International Method of Combine Decongestive Therapy (2020)
- Australian Traditional Medicine Society (2014)
- Australasian Lymphology Association (2021)