APA SPORTS PHYSIOTHERAPIST | PRACTICE PRINCIPAL
I live and work in the wonderful peninsular of Balmain. I was a keen water polo player in my youth (so long ago), I follow the Richmond Tigers, enjoy the occasional game of golf and dream of owning a winning horse at Randwick!
My special sports interests include AFL, water polo, rugby union and triathlon, and as such, I tend to specialise in the treatment of knees and shoulders.
Please email me should you have any health matters that you would like to discuss at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a physiotherapist I have been privileged to work for:
- Balmain National League Water Polo team (current)
- NSW AFL State program (Mens and Womens teams) (current)
- Wallabies Rugby Union team (2008 – 2011)
- New South Wales Institute of Sport Approved Provider
- Australian Men’s and Women’s Water Polo teams
- Australian National Baseball Championships
Degree / Qualifications
- Masters in Sports Physiotherapy (2005)
- Bach Applied Science (Physiotherapy) (1998)
- Bach Science (Anatomy and Applied Physiology) (1994)
- Level 1, 2 and 3 APA Sports Physiotherapy
Membership of Professional Associations
- Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Sports Physiotherapy Association
- Sports Medicine Australia