Cassandra is a passionate alternative health professional with extensive experience in Aerial Arts Instruction and Gymnastic coaching, who is looking to share her knowledge and help her clients to the best of her abilities.
Cassandra started dance at the age of 3 and continued to enjoy all styles of dance including musical theatre professionally until 14. As an adult she took an interest in high impact sports such as ju jitsu, aikido, muay thai, gymnastics and aerials. Cassandra recently graduated from the national Institute of Circus Arts (VIC) last year 2018 with her certificate 4 in Circus Arts specialising in hand balance. She enjoys a smart challenging training session, passing on her handstand knowledge to students, meditation and just chilling with friends.
With such a strong background in Dance, Aerial circus arts and gymnastics coaching and a passion for helping people pursuing a career within the alternative and manual therapies field was an excellent choice for integrating all these skills. Cassandra is fascinated by the capabilities of the human body when trained correctly and well looked after. She complements her massage sessions with cupping and dry needling as required.
If you have any health matters you wish to discuss please email Cassandra on firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a Clinical Myotherapist and Remedial Massage Therapist I have had the privilege of working with:
- Para Olympian shot putter – Christ Barty WA alongside his Physiotherapist during his ON season in 2017.
- Bachelor of Health Science – Musculoskeletal Therapy WA
- Certificate 4 in Circus Arts (NICA)
- ASADA Anti Doping Level 1 and 2
- Sports Trainer Level 2
- Intermediate Women’s Artistic (WAG) and Rhythmic Gymnastics (RG) accreditation WA, QLD and NT
- Intermediate Gymnastic for all GFA
- Beginner Kindy Gym
- Barre Fit Foundations (Merrithew)
Membership and Professional Associations:
- Massage and Myotherapy Australia
- PRACI – Practitioner Research and Collaboration Initiative