Balmain Sports Medicine produces a quarterly electronic newsletter that is distributed to our clientele and associated sports clubs. The newsletter is written with the purpose of educating our clients with the very latest in evidence based sports injury and physiotherapy management.
If you would like to receive our newsletter directly, please Sign Up to be added to our electronic database for future editions.
Please find below several of our newsletter editions:
- September 2019 - Our new look at Reception, come in and check it out, Welcome to new Physio Samantha and Congratulations to all the Oxfam Trailwalker Finishers!
- August 2019 - Dexa Scan - Saturday 17 August, Learning to Lift again Article by Tim Devlin, Welcome to new Massage Therapist, Aron Lavings.
- July 2019 - Update on our renovation's, now have Men's Health Consultation's with Polly Levinson, Chloe McLeod discusses Gut Health.
- June 2019 - Welcome to Physio's Mike and Andy who join team, next Dexa Scan is on Sat 17 August and some Great Articles in this Month's newsletter!
- May 2019 - Welcome to Dr Adam Woodbridge - Hip and Knee Orthopaedic Surgeon, The Problematic Ankle and Are your feet to blame articles!
- April 2019 - More Dietitian Availability, New Practice Signage, Great Articles from Polly Levinson and Louisa McGinness.
- March 2019 - Welcome to Dr Tim Echevarria (Sports Exercise and Medicine Registrar), Pilates Health Fund Rebate Update, We raised $12,500 for Prostate Cancer Foundation at our 8th Annual Charity Golf Day!
- February 2019 - Last chance to register for our 8th Annual Charity Golf Day, Oxfam Trailwalker 101 Night on 26 February.
- January 2019 - Welcome to our new practice at 'Hotel Rozelle', 118 Victoria Road, Rozelle.
- December 2018 - We are MOVING! BSM will be moving to 118 Victoria Road, Rozelle - Opening on Wednesday 2 Jan!
- November 2018 - Get ready for Summer - Join Pilates, Dawny to Cockatoo Swim, Who do Elite Athletes make it Back so Much Faster!
- October 2018 - Steph's Back, Dexa Scan at BSM, 7 Things you don't know about Pilates, Mixed Messages about pain!
- September 2018 - Mariana's Back, Patient and Staff Achievements, Overactive Pelvic Floor, A Day in the life of a Tournament Physio!
- August 2018 - Bay Run this Sunday 5 August, Ankle Ligament Reconstruction, What is Corkie?, Low Fat - High Carb Diet?
- July 2018 - Updated Pilates News, Knee Osteoarthritis, Manual Lymphatic Drainage and Bay Run Registration's now open