I've been living in Australia for the past 6 years, 5 of those working as a sports massage therapist. Back home in Brazil I'm a qualified Physiotherapist (graduated in 2009) and also did 3 years of a sports science degree prior to the physiotherapy degree.
I play most sports, in particular football (soccer for you guys), basketball, surf and snowboarding. I've been training in the gym myself and sometimes others as well for the past 18 years... I've worked at the hospital in intensive care, neurology but most of my experience comes from musculoskeletal disorder field.
- Sports Massage
- Rehabilitation Massage for sporting injuries
- Remedial Massage for everyday aches and pains
- Deep Connective Tissue Massage
- Soft Tissue Release
- Myofascial Release
Degree / Qualifications
- Sports science degree 2001 - 2004
- Bachelor in Physiotherapy 2004 - 2009
- Diploma of Remedial Massage (NSW school of massage) 2012
Membership of Professional Associations
- Association of Massage Therapists (AMT)