If Podiatry was a lady I would have married her. It allows me to keep stimulated through biomechanics, physics and interactions with interesting populations. I am the Principal Podiatrist at BSM and pride myself on problem solving lower limb pathology.
My special sports interests include tennis, triathlons and kayaking.
As a podiatrist I have been privileged to work for:
- Penrith Panthers (current)
- NSW Institute of Sport (curent)
- Orthotic / Footwear prescription
- Ingrown nail management including partial nail avulsions
- Conservative foot care i.e. Corns, callous, nail problems
- Gait and posture assessments
- Diabetic foot care and ulcer management
Degree / Qualifications
- Bach Applied Science (Podiatry) (2004)
Membership of Professional Associations
- Australian Podiatric Council
- Australian Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine
- Sports Medicine Australia