I am a proud Kiwi living in Australia since 2011. I grew up playing rubgy and rowing through high school; these days I run regularly and row surf boats for North Bondi Surf Lifesaving Club. An avid sports supporter as the son of a respected former sports journalist in New Zealand. I also enjoy some occasional golf and annual Bledisloe Cup victories.
My special sports interests include rugby, rowing and running. I tend to specialise in the treatment of knees, ankles and lower limber injuries.
As a physiotherapist I have been privileged to work for:
- Northern Hockey (provincial / state level in NZ)
- Multiple rugby clubs / schools in both New Zealand and Australia
Degree / Qualifications
- Level 1 APA Sports Physiotherapy (2011)
- BHSc (Physiotherapy) (2008)
- BSc (Anatomy) (2004)
Membership of Professional Associations
- Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA)