Graduating from The University of Newcastle (incl receiving the Faculty Medal for highest academic achievement), I commenced my new graduate year in a dynamic sports orientated clinic in Brisbane, which ultimately lead me back to NSW to pursue clinical research with adolescent athletes, investigating knee pain in rowers.
Outside of work I enjoy travelling to experience unique cuisines, local specialities, while frequently searching out the best cooffee in any given location!
I enjoy all aspects of podiatry, with a special interest in lower limb biomechanics, musculoskeletal pain, sports podiatry and diabetic foot care.
- Orthotic / footwear prescription
- Gait and posture assessment
- Ingrown nail management including nail surgery
- Diabetic foot care and ulcer management
Degree / Qualifications
- Bach Podiatry (Hons) (2015)
Membership of Professional Associations
- Australian Podiatric Council