Having played and coached tennis at an elite level, Trent understands the time and performance pressures of an athlete and knows the importance of efficient treatment of lower limb injuries. Trent provides an accurate approach to pathomechanics effecting the entire kinetic chain and implements treatment plans including footwear requirements of specifics sports, running techniques changes, strengthening exercises and orthotic prescriptions; creating effective, sustainable outcomes for his patients.
Please email Trent should you have any health matters you would like to discuss at email@example.com.
As a podiatrist Trent has been privileged to work for:
- Penrith Panthers (current)
- NSW Institute of Sport (current)
- Orthotic / Footwear prescription
- Ingrown nail management including partial nail avulsions
- Conservative foot care i.e. Corns, callous, nail problems
- Gait and posture assessments
- Diabetic foot care and ulcer management
Degree / Qualifications
- Bach Applied Science (Podiatry) (2004)
Membership of Professional Associations
- Australian Podiatric Council
- Australian Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine
- Sports Medicine Australia