SPORTS & REMEDIAL MASSAGE THERAPIST
Trent has competed all over the World as a professional triathlete and brings a very high degree of performance focus to Balmain Sports Medicine.
Trent is a multiple time ITU World Championships qualifier. His triathlon career highlights include representing Australia in the ASTC Asian Cup, ETU European Cup and ITU World Cup.
Trent is committed to providing the best quality client-centred care to the sporting community through treatment and prevention of exercise-related injuries.
Whether his clients are passionate runners or spend hours on the bike, his goal is to provide them with the ability to move better so that they can perform better.
Trent has experience with overuse injuries, post-operative rehabilitation and sports-related injuries. His special interests include chronic conditions, men’s health, nutrition and musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs).
When Trent is not helping others be their best, he is living it. He enjoys swimming, cycling, running and racing triathlon! Let Trent help you move, feel and perform better today.
If you have any health matters you would like to discuss, please feel free to contact Trent on firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a massage therapist, I have been privileged to work for:
- Coogee Triathlon Club
- IRONMAN Australia Services Offered
- Myofascial & soft tissue release
- Sports massage
- Sports taping
- Remedial massage
- Trigger point therapy
Degree / Qualifications
- Triathlon Australia Foundation Coach (current)
- Diploma of Remedial Massage (2020)
- Certificate IV in Massage Therapy (2019)
- AUSTSWIM Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety (2013)
Membership of Professional Associations
- Association of Massage Therapists (AMT)
- Australian Strength and Conditioning Association (ASCA)
- Sports Medicine Australia (SMA)
- Triathlon Australia (TA)