PHYSIOTHERAPIST / PHYSIO EXERCISE INSTRUCTOR
Steph completed her Master’s degree in Physiotherapy at University of Technology with a background of Sports & Exercise Science. She is most enthusiastic about strength and conditioning, neuroscience and musculoskeletal physiotherapy. Steph’s sports interests include Taekwondo, Soccer, mixed Martial Arts and she loves to hang out with her dog, family & friends.
Steph likes to treat Knees, Hip / Glute and Back injuries.
Please email Steph should you have any health matters that you would like to discuss at email@example.com
As a Physiotherapist, Steph has been privileged to work for:
- Sydney University Australian National Football Club (SUANFC)
- Lungs in Action Association
- BEAT it Diabetes Australia
- Sydney Youth Cup
Degree / Qualifications:
- Masters of Physiotherapy, UTS (2018)
- Bachelor of Health Science, Sports & Exercise Science (2016)