WOMEN/MEN'S HEALTH PHYSIOTHERAPIST
I am a Rozelle local and enjoy cycling around town with my family on the weekends. I love to run and my goal is to run a marathon in the next couple of years (watch this space…). I am rather fond of whiskey, especially the Japanese kind. I have more than 15 years experience as a physiotherapist and have worked exclusively in the area of women’s health since 2012. I specialise in treating women throughout their life stages, including pelvic floor issues, as well as pregnancy and post natal related musculoskeletal conditions.
I am also now treating men with bladder and bowel complaints.
My special interest is in helping post natal women return safely to exercise. I am also a Senior Physiotherapist in Women’s Health at the Royal Hospital for Women, Randwick.
Please email me should you have any health matters that you would like to discuss at email@example.com.
Degree / Qualifications
- Professional Certificate in the Conservative Management of Pelvic Organ Prolapse (due to complete 2020)
- Advanced Urodynamics (2016)
- Bach App Science (Physiotherapy) (1999)
Memebership of Professional Associations
- Continence Foundation of Australia
- Womens Health Training Associates
- International Urogynaecology Association