PHYSIO / PHYSIOTHERAPIST
I developed a passion for physiotherapy after spending most of my sporting career on a treatment table on the side of the field or in a clinic. As a result I would like to think I know what is required to have a successful return from injury.
I currently compete in surf boat rowing for Palm Beach SLSC and train at a CrossFit gym a couple of times a week.
My special sports interests include rugby, cricket and swimming.
I enjoy treating all areas of the body but have a particular interest in ankle and shoulder injuries.
If you have any health matters you would like to discuss, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Masters of Physiotherapy (2019)
- ASCA Level 1 Strength & Conditioning Coach (2019)
Membership of Professional Associations
- Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA)
- Sports Medicine Australia (SMA)
- Australian Strength and Conditioning Association (ASCA)