ACCREDITED SPORTS DIETITIAN
Holly believes that everyone has the capacity to love food and the eating process, regardless of his or her individual context. This is once of her greatest aims in her work as a dietitian.
Holly is passionate about supporting individuals to create sustainable and realistic goals that improve their health and / or performance, both in the sport and day-to-day settings.
She is fortunate enough to work with individuals at the New South Wales Institute of Sport, Sydney Roosters and in the corporate setting.
If there are any health matters you would like to discuss please feel free to email Holly on email@example.com.
- Sports Nutrition
- Weight Management and Body composition
- IBS (including FODMAPS)
- Nutrient timing
- Chronic Disease Management (e.g. diabetes, cardiovascular disease)
- General Healthy eating
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Exercise & Sport Science) (2014)
- Masters of Nutrition & Dietetics (2016)
- ISAK Level 1 Anthropometry (2017)
Membership of Professional Associations:
- Dietitians Association of Australia (DAA)
- Sports Dietitians Australia (SDA)