ANKLE / FOOT ORTHOPAEDIC SURGEON
I was a keen rugby player and a track and field athlete in my youth. These days, I can be found on Sydney’s waterways paddling a surf ski. I continue to follow rugby keenly at all levels, and live in hope of a Bledisloe victory some time soon. Having always followed the mighty St George Dragons, I was delighted to have finally witnessed them win a premiership in recent years.
My professional expertise lies in the management of all conditions of the foot and ankle.
I am currently consulting at Balmain Sports Medicine and my main rooms, Prince of Wales, Randwick. For all appointments please call 02 9650 4782, otherwise if you have any matters that I can help you with, please email my team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Arthritis
- Ankle Arthroscopy
- Ankle Ligament Reconstuction (Bröstrom-Gould)
- Flatfoot (Posterior Tendon Repair)
- Hallux Rigidus
- Lisfranc Injury
- Plantar Fasciitis
Degree / Qualifications
- FRACS Orthopaedic Surgery (2011)
- MBBS Surgery (Hons) (1997)
- Bach Science (Medicine) (1996)
Membership of Professional Associations
- Royal Australasian Collage of Surgeons & Australian Orthopaedic Association
- NSW Medical Board
- ECFMG Certified (USA)