Sport & Exercise Medicine Physician
I was born and raised in Sydney’s Eastern Surburb’s, attending The Scots College where my love for sport and exercise was initially cultivated. I remain active, keeping personally fit with swimming and cycling. I enjoy golf, still working on reducing my handicap. My young growing family continue as my pride and joy, and much of my spare time is spent with them.
I am currently consulting at St Vincent’s Sports Medicine (02 8382 6969) and Balmain Sports Medicine (02 9818 1004).
Please email me should you have health matters that you would like to discuss at email@example.com.
As a sports physician I have been privileged to work for:
- Greater Western Sydney AFL (current)
- Australia Sevens Rugby Team (current)
- Australian Wallabies Rugby Union Team (2013 – 2015)
- ACT Brumbies Rubgy Union (2009 – 2013)
- Eastern Suburbs Rugby Union (‘The Beasties’) (1996 – 2006)
- Junior Wallabies (2002 – 2006)
- I see patients from 5 to 95 years of age, many of whom don’t present with sporting injuries but more so with problems that are related to day to day living.
- I will happily see all acute and chronic sporting and musculoskeletal injuries.
Degrees / Qualifications
- Bach of Medicine and Surgery (Hons 1990)
Membership of Professional Associations
- Specialist Fellowship with the Australasian College of Sports Physicians