Certified Sports Podiatrist (APodA)
Originally from the sunny shores of Newcastle, Alice completed her Bachelor of Podiatry degree from the University of Newcastle in 2010. She soon moved to London and spent 10 years working. Eager to expand her experience, she completed a Master’s Degree in Sports and Exercise Medicine in 2020 and was awarded a distinction.
Alice has worked almost exclusively as a Sports Podiatrist and specialises in sports injuries of the lower limb, biomechanics, running gait analysis, exercise therapy, taping, footwear advice and prescription of custom foot orthoses. She thrives to create an achievable, individualised and evidence-based approach to quickly get her clients back to the activities they love. She also manages ingrown toenails, general nail and skin care and other general enquiries about the foot and ankle.
Alice is an avid recreational runner who enjoys distances between a 5km Park Run and a full Marathon. She is also known for her extensive shoe collection- both sports and fashion!
If there are any health matters you wish to discuss please email me on email@example.com
Degree / Qualifications:
- 2020: Masters in Sports & Exercise Medicine (Distinction), Queen Mary’s University of London, United Kingdom
- 2010: Bachelor of Podiatry, University of Newcastle, Australia.
Registrations and Associations:
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Australian Podiatry Association
- Sports and Exercise Podiatry Australia
- Health and Care Professions Council (UK)
- Royal College of Podiatry (UK)