Originally from Canberra, I trained as a dancer until 19 years - including heading to New York to take a 6 week Summer program with Ajkun Ballet Theatre.
I moved to Sydney for my physiotherapy degree, and have worked with a wide variety of sports and performing artists in my career so far.
In my spare time I enjoy taking dance classes, watching sport, spending time at the beach and with friends and family.
My special sports interests include dancers and performing artists, as well as Rugby Union athletes; men's and women's 8s and 15s.
I tend to specialist in the treatment of injuries of the lower limb, in particular the hip and groin. My dance training has lead to clinical interest in rehabilitation of injuries of the hypermobile hip.
As a Sports Physiotherapist I have been privileged to work for:
- Randwick Rugby Union Club 2010-2015, 2017-2018
- Matilda the Musical - Sydney & Melbourne Seasons
- 'So you Think You Can Dance' Season 2014
- Australian Women's Rugby 7s - U18s squad Physiotherapist 2013, 2014
- Australian Women's Rugby 7s team tours to Asia Pacific Championships, Oceania Rugby Championships 2013, Central Coast 7s 2014
- NSW Women's Rugby 15s team, 2009-2010
- NSW Women's Rugby 7s team, 2013/14, 2014/15
- Masters of Sports Physiotherapy (2016)
- APA Level 3 Sports Course (2015)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy - 2008)
Membership of Professional Associations:
- Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA)
- Sports Physiotherapy Association (SPA)
- Internation Association of Dance Medicine and Science (IADMS)