ACCREDITED SPORTS DIETITIAN
I'm a passionate and experienced Dietitian, having been involved in the health, fitness, and nutrition industry for 8 years. I see firsthand every day the importance of nutrition on a person's performance, whether it be sport or personal, and its importance in their long term health, well-being, and happiness.
I spend my off time playing various sports (football, oztag, cycling), cooking, gardening, heading to gigs, and venturing around spots in the inner west.
My main focus is to create a nutrition and lifestyle program, using behavioural goals, to help my clients meet their goals. I enjoy helping all my clients make healthy lifestyle changes and I'm passionate about helping active people meet their sports performance goals.
- Sports Nutrition
- Healthy Eating
- IBS (FODMAPS)
- Weight Management
- Food Intolerances and Allergies
- Diabetes Management
- Cancer and Cardiovasvular Disease
Degree / Qualifications
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Exercise and Sports Science) (2010)
- Masters of Nutrition and Dietetics (2013)
- Sports Dietetics Training Through AIs (2017)
Membership of Professional Associations
- Dietetics Association of Australia (DAA)
- Sports Dietetics Australia (SDA)