Graduating from a Bachelor of Exercise Science, I went onto complete Podiatric Medicine at Charles Stuart University, which stimulated me to complete a Masters of Podiatric Practice (La Trobe University), including receiving the Golden Key Award, in recognition of academic excellence.
My treatment approach is borne from my own battles as a junior triathlete, and as such, focuses on providing an accurate diagnosis and educating patients to manage / prevent these injuries from re-occurring in the future. In my spare time I am a published author, writing for such publications as Wellbeing, Lorna Jane and Cadence Health.
My special sports interests include amateur boxing, surfing and triathlon, and hence I tend to specialise in bringing a holistic approach to injury management of the lower limb.
- Plantar fasciosis / fasciitis
- Tendon pathologies of the lower limb
- Shin Spints (Medial Tibial Stress Syndrome)
- Paediatric conditions of the foot
- Chronic ankle sprains
- Assessment, management and prevention of complications related to the Diabetic Foot
Degree / Qualifications
- Masters Podiatric Practice (2013)
- Bach of Podiatry (2009)
- Bach of Exercise Science (2008)