I was born and raised in Sydney's Eastern Surburb's, attending The Scots College where my love for sport and exercise was initially cultivated. I remain active, keeping personally fit with swimming and cycling. I enjoy golf, still working on reducing my handicap. My young growing family continue as my pride and joy, and much of my spare time is spent with them.
As a sports physician I have been privileged to work for:
- Greater Western Sydney AFL (current)
- Australia Sevens Rugby Team (current)
- Australian Wallabies Rugby Union Team (2013 - 2015)
- ACT Brumbies Rubgy Union (2009 - 2013)
- Eastern Suburbs Rugby Union ('The Beasties') (1996 - 2006)
- Junior Wallabies (2002 - 2006)
I see patients from 5 to 95 years of age, many of whom don't present with sporting injuries but more so with problems that are related to day to day living. I will happily see all acute and chronic sporting and musculoskeletal injuries.
Degrees / Qualifications
- Bach of Medicine and Surgery (Hons 1990)
Membership of Professional Associations
- Specialist Fellowship with the Australasian College of Sports Physicians