A Sydney-born and trained Physiotherapist who has been living and working in London for too long (over 15 years). I love cycling in most forms but get particularly excited about road racing, and continue to try to keep up with the youngsters in National-level races with my team Les Filles RT, for whom I am also the manager/boss.
My special sports interests include Cycling and Triathlon, including bike assessments and training programs.
I tend to specialise in the treatment of cycling-specific injuries, most commonly patellofemoral, lower back or neck pain, and post-trauma/fracture rehabilitation.
As a Physiotherapist I have been privileged to work on various cycling trips and events both in the UK and Europe
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy - 1998)
- APPI Clinical Pilates Level 1 (2007)
- ALIED Foundation Acupuncture Course (2008)
Membership of Professional Associations:
- Chartered Society of Physiotherapists (UK)
- Acupuncture Associations of Chartered Physiotherapists