Balmain Sports Medicine produces a quarterly electronic newsletter that is distributed to our clientele and associated sports clubs. The newsletter is written with the purpose of educating our clients with the very latest in evidence based sports injury and physiotherapy management.
If you would like to receive our newsletter directly, please Sign Up to be added to our electronic database for future editions.
Please find below several of our newsletter editions:
- August 2017 - Welcome Mariana, U/21's Australian National Hockey Championships. BSM Xmas in July, Staff Holidays
- July 2017 - Comfortable High heels? What is Mechanotransduction? What are our Staff up to?
- June 2017 - Pilates and Running - Hip Flexor Troubles Resolved, Stress Fractures of the Foot and Ankle, Spots Participation and your Mental Health
- April 2017 - BSM Pilates is now open for online bookings, Don't let Bladder Rule your Life, To use a Foam Roller or Not?, Pilates in Winter and how it is beneficial
- March 2017 - Farewell Erin Barrett, Preparing yourself for Pregnancy, Acupuncture Distal Points relieve symptoms, Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome
- February 2017 -Charity Golf Day, Summer Golf- Tips for Injury Prevention, Fit and Function for Growing feet, Trail Runner's Info Night
- December 2016 - Have you got 'Desk Workers' back?, Prostate Cancer Charity Golf Day, the Future of ACL Reconstruction and Anti-Inflammatory Foods
- November 2016 - Should I Eat Before My Morning Run, Swimmer's Shoulder
- October 2016 - 10 Ways to Reach Your Running Goals, Pace Athletic comes to the Inner West, Mums and Bubs Pilates, Complexities in Rheumatology
- September 2016 - Revisiting LARS for ACL Reconstruction, Mums and Bubs Pilates, How your Bedtime affects your BM
- August 2016 - Pilates and Running, the Bay Run, When can you Run after childbirth, What is Load and Over-Load?
- July 2016 - ATEC Expo, Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome, Compartment Syndrome, Stress Fractures of the Foot
- June 2016 - Warm Winter Foods, Run to Wellbeing, Fractured Neck of Humerus, Pilates in Winter
- May 2016 - Run to Wellbeing, Foam Rolling, Which Supplements Are OK?, Workstation Setup
- April 2016 - ATEC Expo, Stress Fractures of the Lower Limb, Common Footwear Questions
- March 2016 - BSM Timetable Expanding (More Sessions/More Physios/More Equipment)
- February 2016 - Complete Golf Fitness and Charity Golf Day. What does my body need to perform well, Improving treatment of Whiplash
- December 2015 - Merry Xmas and Happy New Year from BSM
- November 2015 - Prostate Cancer Charity Golf Day, Xmas and New Year Opening Hours, Xmas Stocking Fillers
- October 2015 - Pelvic Girdle Pain in Pregnancy, The Benefit of Natural Sunscreens, Ankle Syndesmosis Injuries
- September 2015 - The Problematic Ankle Sprain, Concussion Guidelines, Looking Good For Summer
- August 2015 - Breathing for Strength and Posture, When I Can Stop My Medication, Bay Run 2015 and Evolution to Wellbeing
- July 2015 - Iliotibial Band Friction Syndrome, The Growing Athlete, Acute Scaphoid Fractures
- June 2015 - Nutrition Secrets of a Giant, Runner's Information Night, Shoulder Tendon Wear and Tear, Balanced Ski Boots for Winter
- May 2015 - Managing Concussed Athletes, Growing Pains, Should I Be Sore After A Massage, The Enigma of the Thorax, When to Change your Running Shoes
- April 2015 - Australian Triathlon Cycling and Endurance Expo, Recovery Techniques and Meniscal Knee Tears
- March 2015 - Pilates During Pregnancy, Overuse Injuries, Does Your Foot Function Affect Your Hip or Knee Pain?
- February 2015 - Prostate Cancer Charity Golf Day and Silent Auction Items
- January 2015 - Have you found your Driver?, Prostate Cancer Charity Golf Day, Early Extension in Golfers