I am a local from Five Dock who has a solid appreciation for all sports. I am a former Football (soccer) and Athletics representative and today I enjoy playing football, tennis and working on my golf swing. Due to my personal sporting injuries I have become passionate about helping others through the rehab process. From personal experience I know how important it is to get back to optimal health and performance.
I have a special interest in treating shoulder, lower limb and back injuries.
As a physiotherapist I have been privileged to work as:
- Head Physiotherapist: Penrith Rams AFL Club
- Physiotherapist: St Ignatius Collage Riverview Rugby Union
Degree / Qualifications
- APA Sports Physiotherapy (level I)
- APA Spinal Physiotherapy (level I)
- Masters Physiotherapy (2013)
- Bach of Applied Science (Exercise and Sport Science) (2011)
Membership of Professional Associations
- Sports Physiotherapy Association