I grew up in beautiful Balmain, but through my love of skiing I have lived in Canada, America, Japan and Europe pursing the perfect powder day! Working as a bootfitter, a massage therapist and a certified ski instructor overseas and in Australia has given me the knowledge when combined with my podiatry skills to provide clients with a comprehensive service to improve their ski experience. Netball, swimming and tennis are my go-to when not in the mountains and Dawnie's is where you'll find me on a hot day for a swim!
My special sports interests include netball and skiing, and over the last few years, I have developed a customised Ski Fit for all levels of skier! Therefore I tend to specialise in the treatment of ski boot set up and all associated sports injuries.
- Ski Fit - make your feet & ski's work together as 1!
- Comprehensive lower limb assessment
- Gait Analysis with advanced computer software
- Footwear advice (school, casual, work and sports specific shoes)
- Prescription of customised orthotics; soft, flexible and firm
- General Treatments including ingrown toenails and skin complaints fasciitis
Degree / Qualifications
- Bach of Podiatry (2009)
- Diploma of Remedial Massage (2005)
Membership of Professional Associations
- Australian Traditional Medicine Society (ATMS)