I originate from Brisbane, where I played Rubgy in the local competition for 18+ years, making me a true rubgy tragic. I graduated from the University of Queensland in 2010, changing my role from player to physio and have loved working from the sideline ever since.
I have a particular interest in strength and conditioning, in which I am currently obtaining a masters qualification. As a result, I enjoy working with both adolescent and adult atheltes from the football codes, track and field, as well as any other strength based sport. I not only tailor thorough rehabilitation programs that return players back to their sport but am committed to providing ongoing support to enhance the performance and longevity of an athlete.
As a physiotherapist I have been privileged to work for:
- Brisbane Lions Reserves AFL Club
- SEQ Stars Basketball
- QLD Red Rugby Union (Under 20's)
- South Rugby Union (Brisbane Premier Grade)
- Brisbane Rugby Academy
Degree / Qualifications
- Masters Exercise Science - Strength and Conditioning (current)
- Sports Physiotherapy (level I)
- DMA Clinical Pilates (level I)
- Dry Needling
- Bach Physiotherapy (2010)
Membership of Professional Associations
- Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA)