Clinical Education / Courses @ BSM
Lyn Watson - Level 1 Shoulder Couse
The Lyn Watson Level 1 Shoulder Physio Course offer Physiotherapists the opportunity to gain extensive clinical and research insights into the Assessment, Diagnosis, Treatment & Rehabilitation of the Shoulder and Shoulder Girdle.
Lyn Watson is a full time shoulder physiotherapy clinician, researcher and course presenter. She has been teaching physiotherapists through-out Australia and around the world for the last 25 years. Over the past 10 years approximately 4000 Physiotherapists in 8 counties have completed this course. Some twice, because they enjoyed it so much, it improved their clinical success and because it’s constantly updated.
Our aim is to give you information and techniques that will have immediate clinical application:
- Understand the relevant functional anatomy, biomechanics and patho-mechanics that contributes to the clinical presentation of your patients
- A logical and structured plan to your assessment of the shoulder and shoulder girdle,
- The skills to develop a working diagnosis while considering differential diagnoses,
- A framework to decide whether to treat, investigate, refer or any combination
- A structure to tailor a rehabilitation programme to any patient
- The skill to monitor your progress, adjust your working diagnosis & treatment to get the best results for your patients
During the course Lyn discusses relevant and real patient presentations that she has seen over her 30 years of Shoulder Physiotherapy experience. The course is constantly updated and based on current research to provide “cutting edge” information, her new treatment techniques as well as evidence based best practices for therapists to use it their clinic.
Website / Booking Procedure: Click here.