I have been living in Australia for the past three years. Initially I did not have plans to stay in Sydney, but I loved what the city had to offer and now call Sydney home. In my spare time, I like to go to the gym, listen to music, relax at the beach, cook and I enjoy a big glass of red wine!
I enjoy broadening my knowledge base in my profession by chatting with other BSM staff, as it enables me to improve my treatment of common muscular skeletal conditions including neck pain, shoulder pain, lower back pain and running injuries.
- Sports Massage
- Rehabilitation Massage for sporting injuries
- Remedial Massage for everyday aches and pains
- Deep Connective Tissue Massage
- Soft Tissue Release
- Myofascial Release
Degree / Qualifications
- Diploma of Remedial Massage (2015)
- Certificate IV (2015)
Membership of Professional Associations
- Association of Massage Therapists (AMT)