OLYMPIC TEAM SPORTS PHYSICIAN
I enjoy sports, sports and more sports! I am a keen cricketer, a big supporter of rugby league and have also try my hand at some golf whenever I can.
As a Sports Physician I have been privileged to work for:
- West Tigers Rugby League team (2006 - 2014)
- Australian Women's Basketball (2002 - 2008, inc 2004 & 2008 Olympics)
- All musculoskeletal conditions and any exercise related medical condition.
Degree / Qualifications
- Fellow Australasian College of Sports Physicians (2007)
- MSpMed (2003)
- MBBS (1991)
- Bach of Science (1987)
Membership of Professional Associations
- Australasian College of Sports Physicians