I'm a Canadian that fell in love with Australia in 2000 during the Olympics in Sydney. I’m passionate about Rugby and of course Ice Hockey. Snowboarding, ice skating, hiking and downhill mountain biking are my favourite activities to do.
I’m a Level 2 Sports Trainer and an advanced strapper with Sports Medicine Australia for the last 11 years and 6 years working with a first grade Rugby Union club.
I’ve worked in Sports massage for the last 11 years and while having provided remedial massage as a contractor for Julia Russell Massage, I have worked with elite athletes in professional teams in the NRL and the Super 15 Rugby Union, Australian Wallabies and the Australian Cricket team. I am currently a game day therapist for one of the NRL teams for the 2017 season.
- Sports Massage
- Rehabilitation Massage for sporting injuries
- Remedial Massage for everyday aches and pains
- Deep Connective Tissue Massage
- Soft Tissue Release
- Myofascial Release
- Pregnancy massage
Degree / Qualifications
- Diploma of Remedial Massage (2014) Hunter TAFE
- Diploma of fitness (2014) Hunter TAFE
- Level 2 sports trainer (2006)
- Membership of Professional Associations (AAMT) Massage and Myotherapy AustraliBach Physiotherapy (2012)