I'm originally from Ireland and have returned back to Sydney in 2014 for my second time around. I have worked in the Fitness Industry for over 20 years as a Personal Trainer and a qualified Neuromuscular Therapist as well. My hobbies when I'm not Weight Training in the gym are Golf and watching Rugby Union.
I am very passionate about what I do and helping people improve their everyday well being. I went back to the massage industry to further expand my knowledge in helping people with their quality in everyday activities, sport activities and improve on their range of movement to get the best out of their sports or normal activities like it has for me.
- Sports Massage
- Remedial Massage for everyday aches and pains
- Rehabilitation Massage for sports injuries
- A.R.T (Active Release Techniques)
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Soft Tissue Release
- Myofascial Release Techniques
- Diploma Remedial Massage (2018)
- Neuromuscular Therapist (2012)
- Personal Trainer
- Crossfit Coach
- AMT (Association of Massage Therapist)
- Fitness Australia