I'm a Sydney boy born and bred. I grew up playing multiple sports (tennis, soccer, baseball, swimming, and basketball to name a few). My interest lies mostly in court based and running sports like tennis, basketball, netball and soccer.
I have been lucky enough to spend 2 years working closely with the NSW High Performance Centre for Men's and Women's Artistic Gymnastic managing both acute and overuse injuries. As such, I tend to specialise in the treatment of lower back, pelvis and shoulder injuries, and the adolescent athlete.
As a physiotherapist I have been privileged to work for:
- NSW U21/s Men's Hockey team 2017 - Present
- Gymnastic NSW 2014 - Present
- Australian National Gymnastic Championships 2016, 2017.
- Bankstown City Netball Association 2014 - 2017.
Degree / Qualifications
- Bach Physiotherapy 2014
Membership of Professional Associations
- Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA)
- Sports Physiotherapy Association (SPA)