ACCREDITED SPORTS DIETITIAN
I have had an interest in nutrition from a very young age due to battling the 'balance' of food intolerances as I grew up through my teen years. Over the years, I've developed a realisation about the important role food plays in a person's active lifestyle. With a clear love of food, I enjoy going out for meals and experimenting with new recipes and cuisines in my spare time, but balances this out with her love or running (marathons, trail), yoga and pilates!
I love motivating clients to make healthy lifesyle changes, so using a combination of consulting, writing (Body & Soul) and the assistance of my web site, Chloe McLeod, I want them to be the best they can be!
As a dietitian I have been privileged to work for:
- Rabbitoh’s NRL U20s (2012 - 2016)
- Sports nutrition
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (particulalr the FODMAP approach)...my passion!
- Food intolerances
- Nutrition for Arthritis & Inflammatory Joint Disease
- Weight Management
- Eating Disorders
Degree / Qualifications
- Master Public Health (2012)
- Bach Nutrition & Dietetics (2009)
- Sports Dietetics training through AIS (2012)
- ISAK Level 1 (2014)
Membership of Professional Associations
- Dietetics Association Australia (DAA)
- Sports Dietitian Australia (DAA)