PHYSIOTHERAPIST / PILATES INSTRUCTOR
As a born and bred South Aussie, I moved to the big smoke of Sydney for a lifestyle change. With my new home in Bondi being only a stone throw away from the beach, coastal walk, yoga studio, great cafes and bars, I could not be happier.
I specialise in Pilates at Balmain Sports Medicine, and Women's Health Physiotherapy at my other place of work at Bondi Doctors.
Degree / Qualifications
- Masters Clinical Physiotherapy (Continence and Women's Health) (2012)
- DMA Clinical Pilates Level 1 and 2 (2010)
- Bach Physiotherapy (2007)
Membership of Professional Associations
- Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA)
- Continence Foundation of Australia