Born and raised in Sydney and currently living in Balmain. I grew up playing cricket and soccer, but these days when not in clinic, I can be found swimming, surfing or climbing up the side of a mountain. I also enjoy getting to the snow and completing the occasional triathlon, in my spare time.
I enjoy treating all areas of the body but have an interest in acute injury rehabilitation and load management injuries, such as tendons.
I am currently undertaking a Masters in Sports Physiotherapy at La Trobe University and have experience in fibreglass casting, EXOS braces and thermoplastic splints.
As a Physio, I have been privileged to work for:
- NSW Youth Rugby Sevens Team Physio (2018)
- Manly Warringah Netball Physio (2018)
- East Coast Eagles NEAFL Team Physio (2012-2015)
- NSW Rugby Union Junior Gold Cup (2012)
- Football NSW U14 Team Trainer (2007-2009)
- Masters Sports Physiotherapy (current)
- Masters of Physiotherapy (2008)
- Bachelor of Human Movement Science (2006)
Membership of Professional Associations
- Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA)
- Sports Physiotherapy Association (SPA)
- Australian Strength and Conditioning Association (ASCA)